We’re looking for people to join the team who have a positive energetic approach and willingness to learn and grow with our business.
Business Development Manager, Kewdale, WA
- Autonomous and diverse full-time role
- Seeking an innovative & results driven salesperson to grow hydraulic hose sales & gross profits
- Fulfilling opportunities to progress your career
About Us - Powell Industrial!
Powell Industrial is the largest independently owned Industrial Hose, Hydraulics and fittings distributor in Australia. We have 11 branches located across Australia and are recognised as leaders in supplying products across a broad range of industries such as Drilling, Mining, Agriculture, De-Watering, Aquaculture, Multi-fluid Transport, Waste Management, Petrochemical, Civil & Construction, Marine, Food & Beverage and Automotive.
About the Role!
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-driven external sales rep to join the team at our Perth branch, servicing the Perth region. In this role you will be responsible for growing new business and servicing existing accounts for hydraulic hose.
- Establish a thorough understanding of customers business needs
- Plan & present tailored solutions based on customers’ needs
- Prospect for new customers and convert this to increased business
- Grow & retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions to customers
- Establish & build solid relationships with all customers
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the market & product solutions we can provide
- Collaboratively engage with internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Prepare regular sales performance reports & business calls as required
- Prepare quotes & tenders in line with our pricing policy
- Participate in setting annual sales budgets
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and GP margins
- Regular regional and overnight travel required
About You - Skills, Experience and Qualifications!
- Knowledge of Industrial/Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings would be an advantage
- Strong sales skills with commitment to a high level of customer service
- Able to undertake regular country travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and solid organisation skills
- Resilient and exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol assessment
How to Apply
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now". Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*No recruitment agencies please*